Thursday 30 October 2014

BELIEF by Churchill and others

A: Tell me one thing you believe in that you think most people don’t OR 
B: One thing other people believe that you think is bullshit.
Where A or B indicates the question being answered. Laugh, get shocked, see!


A:
Tabby:  Keeping it real and simple. Most people don’t.



A:
Dickens: That God does exist. I don’t believe it.


A:
Trizzah: That all girls are lesbians, what’s different is the level of it in them


A and B:
Sophie, Caro and Emily (Left to Right):  Eish! That’s hard!


A and B:
George: I am not sure if I really believe in anything.


A and B:
Caro: That’s hard to think about



A:
Victor: That Jesus can really be enough and that you won’t need anything else after that.



B:
Vicky : Emotions.I don’t believe in them.


B:
Dan: That there’s somewhere people go after they die. That whether I do bad or good stuff, God wanted it to happen.


A and B:
Gilbert : Can I send you the answer in some way later on? I’ll look for you

No comments:

Post a Comment